www.initialDS.com

So this is my english homework, we must make a Spoof text.
Which all about our funny experience. And my friend, herliana asked me to make one for her. Actually this is not necessary if I write down to the paper. Because I'll read it in front of the class. and others do either.

DEFINITION
The definition of spoof text itself is a kind of text and tells an unpredictable ending funny story.

SOCIAL FUNCTION
to entertain and share the story.
Generic Structure of Spoof
1. Orientation
2. Events
3. Twist
Language Feature of Spoof

  • 1. Focusing on people, animals or certain things
  • 2. Using action verb; ate, ran, etc
  • 3. Using adverb of time and place
  • 4. Told in chronological order
My Spoof text personal experience.

Last week, I went to the 21 to watching movie. I got a bad seat. I had a seat near the screen but it was fine beacuse the movie was very good. I didn't enjoyed enough. A guy and the girl were sitting next to me and were talking loudly. I could not hear clearly the actors. Then I warned them. But they didn't pay attention to me. I could not bear it Then I looked to them and said angrily, "I can't hear the words" . and the guy answered, "its none of your bussiness", ,"this is private conversation".

Second spoof text

I asked a friend why she changed her uniform in the sport class and didn't dressed it already before going to school. Then she looked at me and said unreluctantly. "I don't want to get reserved dressed just like you.".

Categories:
blog comments powered by Disqus