www.initialDS.com


Hello world, Here I'm Dikki Setiawan, an indonesian high school student, currently of course. Well, this is gonna be my short introduction. in order to improve my english skill and try to collecting my stories from now and then I always posting some entries on this blog as well as I can. Hoping the time will always be kind on me so I could spent them on less than 30 minutes writing... Okay, we fly into the unimportant point...

I live in indonesia, sidoarjo east java, exatly. Grow and old with my parents and brother through abnormal situation (don't ask me) . Most of my friend called my nickname as DICKY, DICK, DICK-A or DICK-B... Each of them have a rude pattern, dirty meaning and include in bad word. So I Suggested you not to ask what is the meaning of DICK. Honestly I don't neither mind nor complaint about the name I have, moreover it's a cool I think. when they called me by my nickname it's feel like mine is getting bigger and bigger. Since the caller realize what is behind the word I accept that as a pray. Thanks to my dad for the name anyway...

Categories:
blog comments powered by Disqus